The BA in DAS degree crosses traditional college boundaries between arts, communications and technology. Students will immerse themselves in every aspect of the new and developing digital landscape — from computer illustration to 3D animation, from digital storytelling to video-game design. This degree provides graduates with applicable technical and critical-thinking skills.
- The emergent field of Digital Arts & Sciences is ideal for students whose intellectual and creative energies are not confined by traditional academic disciplines.
- BADAS graduates will gain experience working on media projects in team-oriented environments.
- Our students have gone on to work for companies like DreamWorks and Microsoft, as well as to start their own successful startups.
- Our students learn in high-tech classrooms, like our Polymodal Immersive Classroom Theater (PICT), a theater space with panoramic screens
The online BADAS degree offers off-campus students the same caliber of education our on-campus students receive. Our state-of-the-art classroom has multi-stream video-conferencing technology, which immerses online students into a traditional teaching setting. DW’s hybrid approach to learning — where online students are integrated into on-campus environments — makes the institute a leader in synthesizing technology and education.
The Online/On-Campus Research Classroom (ORC):
- Opened in 2014 to provide online students an immersive classroom experience
- Facilitates real-time learning, where online and on-campus students can interact with instructors and classmates
- Records lectures from multiple viewpoints and with superior audio quality
- Allows online students to participate in live class discussions and watch recorded lectures within 24 hours
For information and support related to our Academic Programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org